Why Choose Us
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. When will my case be resolved?
Q. How much can I expect to recover?
compensatory damages for:
- any bodily injuries the injured person sustained and their effect on the injured
person’s health according to their degree and probable duration;
- any physical pain and mental anguish the injured person suffered in the past and any
that may be reasonably expected in the future;
- any disfigurement or deformity and any associated humiliation or embarrassment;
- any inconvenience caused in the past and any that probably will be caused in the
- any medical expenses incurred in the past and any that may be reasonably expected
to occur in the future;
- any earnings the injured person lost due to the injuries;
- any loss of earnings and lessening of earning capacity, or either, that the injured person may reasonably be expected to sustain in the future;
- any property damage the injured person sustained.
In addition, an injured person can recover up to $350,000 in punitive damages if the defendant
acted with "willful and wanton negligence."
Q. Will I have to pay taxes on my recovery?
Q. Do I really need a lawyer?
What Do Former Clients Have to Say About Us?
James was a great help and provided insightful counsel when I needed expert advice. Highly recommend without hesitation!Dave
James is absolutely professional, compassionate, and kind. He helped me with my case, answered all of my questions, and guided me through all the steps. I highly recommend!!Kelly
I used Frogale Law for a recent claim related to a car crash, and I’d highly recommend them for any legal needs.Micah
I have known Mr. Frogale for many years and have turned to him numerous times when I've needed legal advice. There is no one else my family trusts to handle our needs.Cathy